As part of the course curriculum, we teach & assist you in the process of seeking a job at a dental office.
- Prepare your resume.
- Post your resume and profile on specific website(s).
- Look for dentists needing assistants online.
- Apply at dental offices close to you.
- Get the initial interview.
- If the office is interested in hiring you, you will usually…
- Attend a ‘working interview’, where you will work for the dentist anywhere from a few hours to several days at a nominal pay rate.
- If your working interview is successful, you will be called back into the office and offered a position with the dentist.
While no school/college/institution in the world can guarantee you will get a job, once you have graduated, we will still be there for you (as our availability allows) to help assess your strengths and weaknesses in future interviews.
Questions? Contact Us!