Earn a Dental Assistant Certificate in just 13 Weeks!
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics Employment of Dental Assistants is projected to grow 11% from 2018 to 2028, much faster than the average of all occupations. The Average Salary for Dental Assistants in Georgia is about $18 an hour according to American Dental Assistants Association! It is one of the best-paid jobs without a college degree! Many Dental Practices offer their employees benefits such as Paid Vacations, 401k’s, Health Insurance, and Free Dental Work.
Why Modern Dental Career Center?Our mission is to train you as a fully capable and valuable staff member that is ready to work right away in a dental office that would be proud to have you as a member of the dental team!
Small class size!You will always have plenty of room and individual help from your instructors!
- Our dental assistant program is based on hands-on training in a real dental office. Each student will be able to practice their clinical skills and the expanded duties skills in a real dental environment.
- This is a 13-week program that will take place every Saturday in a classroom/lab / chair-side setting.
- Video lessons and textbooks will be available during the week.
- Shadowing and internship in a dental office will take place on certain weekdays, considering each student’s individual schedule.
- Training on Saturdays will allow students to continue with their full-time job while furthering their education, and will get them started in a new career!
- Additionally, our students will be certified in ‘CPR’ and ‘Radiology ‘ training that is required for employment in the dental office.
- Creating a valuable resume package to get your first job interview!
- It will increase your abilities to qualify to get an initial ‘working interview‘.
- Competition with the training we offer will make you a more desirable candidate.
Check out what our graduates have to say about us Google reviews